Just because it’s called “artificial grass” doesn’t mean its use is only limited to the lawn. Check out other ways you can maximize the use and effectiveness of your artificial grass.
Artificial grass is a great way to make your lawn look just as good as the neighbours. But did you know that artificial grass Gold Coast has other uses too? It can be used for indoor decorating, making a rug, or even replacing traditional wallpaper! The sky’s the limit when it comes to artificial grass and what you can do with it. So get creative and see how many different ways you can use synthetic turf in your home.
To give you a head start, here are other ways you can use your artificial grass:
- Artificial grass can be turned into a rug! It’s durable, soft and environmentally friendly.
- The durability of artificial turf makes the perfect indoor decoration. Take a piece of artificial turf and lay it flat on the floor, folding in half lengthwise to create a crease. Roll up from either end to form a tight tube you could place as a centrepiece or table runner.
- Replacing natural lawn with artificial grass is becoming increasingly popular in many places around the world. This saves on water use and gives you more time to do other things like gardening—no more mowing or watering your lawn all day long.
- Tree roots are constantly growing and moving underground, which causes havoc in our yards as they pop up through our sidewalks, driveways or patios when we least expect them. Synthetic turf eliminates these problems by preventing tree root intrusion altogether.
- Turn your synthetic turf into a fancy wallpaper! Simply cut it into horizontal pieces and plaster them onto your wall for a natural-looking interior.
- Place some fake plants to add some more greenery to your indoors without the hassle of watering them every day.
- Use your artificial grass as an indoor or outdoor carpet.
- Take your artificial grass and use it to cover up an unsightly spot in your yard, such as a tree stump or old shed.
- You can turn your artificial turf into patio furniture with some plywood. Simply cut the wood into rectangular pieces that fit together like puzzle pieces, then arrange them on top of one another until they form a seat and backrest. Use your artificial grass as the cover.
- Use artificial grass to cover the area where you would normally have a swimming pool. That way, your swimming pool will have a cover when you aren’t using it.
- Add artificial grass Gold Coast to your porch! You can use it as an outdoor rug or create a barrier between the dirt and the rest of the house by building up some walls using wood, bricks, stones or even cinder blocks.
Artificial grass can be used in a variety of ways. All you need is some creativity and imagination. For more ways on how to use artificial grass, check our blog page for other ideas.